SHEA’S JACKSON HOLE
WHAT IS EYEBROW TINTING?
Bold brows are in! Sure, you could stack your getting-ready routine with all kinds of cosmetic brow helpers, like pencil, powder, and gel. But these steps take lots of time and effort. Eyebrow tinting, on the other hand, can give modest eyebrows a fresh, bold look that lasts for several weeks. Not only that, it’s a relatively low-risk, low-cost salon procedure that cuts down on the need for daily makeup. If your natural brows are a light color or are thinning, chances are you’ve wondered how to make them pop. Or perhaps you have a lovely new hair color on top, but your brows are still showing telltale grays. Or maybe you love your current brows, but want to reduce your makeup and grooming time in the mornings. Eyebrow tinting may be the answer.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Several factors can affect exactly how much time you can go in between eyebrow-tinting treatments.
The consensus among experts is that eyebrow tinting will last between three to eight weeks.
Factors in how long your tinting will last include:
- The type of dye
- How hard you scrub your face
- What type of makeup remover or face cleanser you use
- Sun exposure
- Sunscreen use
- How quickly your hair grows and sheds.
WHAT IS EYELASH TINTING?
- Think of lash tinting as a semi-permanent dye job for your lashes.
- Tinting won’t add curl, length, or volume to your lashes (you’ll need to try a lash lift for that),
but it will darken and intensify their color with permanent, a semi-permanent vegetable-base dye.
- If you have naturally light or blonde lashes, you’ll definitely see the most dramatic difference with a tint.
- If you have naturally dark lashes like me, you may not see a super-huge difference in your lash color post-tinted dye.
- Lash tinting last about 4-6 weeks.
- Please come with your lashes clean.
SHEA’S JACKSON HOLE
We offer a full range of facial and body waxing services.
- Tweeze Eyebrows
- Ears, Nose or Toes
- Full Face
- Bikini Plus